Thursday 21 July 2016

#EPISODE_1

#DRUNK
#EPISODE_1

"You were so rough last night. What the hell was wrong with you? For once, I thought you had taken something because I went through a very ugly experience." Amanda said as she embraced John from behind in the bathroom.
"Are you sure it was that ugly? Wait till u see what's next." said John.
"So when are you going to meet my parents?" asked Amanda.
"Meet your parents? What for?"
"Seriously? We should be getting married soon. All my friends are engaged except me. Even that ugly Rebecca got a proposal last week. You know I'm not getting any younger. You have to do something now oooo, or I'll be pissed. For how long should you put me undercover?"
"Are you done? If you're not, continue else go and take your stinking panty off my bed and get the hell out of my house. I'm done with you, bitch. Take away every piece of cloth you have here."
"Huh? How dare you say this to me? Are you insulting me? I thought you loved me enough to make me your ...."
"Wife? Truely, i did, not until I heard you telling your named "Rebecca" friend that you wanted me to marry you, then you show me what's ahead! What the hell are you thinking in this stupid head of yours?"
"Did Rebecca tell you this? Eiii, it's not....."
"True? I hope you don't want me to play the conversation we had yesterday. After the call, you thought I had hanged up so you were confessing your stupid lifestyle to your friend. You know all my phone calls are recorded automatically so if you're going to argue, I'll play it for you. You like it that way? I didn't even believe you would sleep with Rocky, my assistant just for some cedis. Are you mad? Now, grab your cloths and get out else, you'll go home naked when i'm done brushing my teeth."

Amanda stood there in shame as she recalled what she had said the previous day. It was just a "girl-talk" ooo. Did she even mean it? Silently, she went to the bedroom, dressed up, packed all her clothes and left, never to go back. Her plot to get married to a millionaire had failed. She didn't know where to go. Not that she had lots of places but actually, there was nowhere. She headed to Rebecca's place. That was her only hope.

Back at John's place, his phone rung. "Hello, mum."
"Hello John, how're you doing?"
"Am good, mum. What's up this morning?"
"Just asking if you had found the woman of your choice. Remember you gave me two months, it expires today. You need to start giving me grandchildren before I die."
"Hello, hello, hello...can you hear me? Mum I can't hear you. Lemme call you back later."
John ended the call and prepared for work. He had lots to think about and marriage was the last but one. With the anger Amanda had left him, marriage was not to be talked about at that moment. He said "bye" to his younger brother and sped off to work. The day was unusual. His attitude towards his workers was very ugly. You couldn't blame him, the woman she loved as a wife had slept with his own assistant. He was so quiet, in deep thoughts.

During the close of work, he called Stephen, his assistant and gave him a sack letter. He couldn't work with someone who didn't respect him that less.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment